As the team manager, you are required to bring a number of items to every game. To make your job easier, we recommend that you put together a binder that includes the following items:
- Team Roster: Once complete, the SPCHA registrar will send you a link for your electronic roster. We recommend that you also keep a printed copy in your folder.
- Every Player's Waiver of Liability: Registrar will also have these and can send you a copy.
- Contact information for MN Hockey Age-Level Commissioner, opposing team coaches and managers
10U & Above:
- Scorebook (handed out at MN Hockey coach/manager meeting)
- Roster Stickers: Rather than fill out your roster and coach information on every scoresheet, it’s recommended you make roster stickers. Templates are available under our managers tab "Coach and Roster Templetes"
- Directions for filling out score book
- Directions for the time clock
- Pens, scratch paper
- Hat trick patch form
Home Game Responsibilities (10U & Above)
Prior to each home game:
- Schedule a scorekeeper, clock manager and penalty box
- It is best to make a schedule and assign every family equal shifts
- Apply your team's roster stickers
- Find visiting team manager and apply their roster stickers
- Have both teams' coaches sign prior to the game
After the game
- Refs will sign scoresheet
- Get the scoresheet back from your book volunteer
- Give pink copy to visiting team manager
- Keep white copy
- Take photo and send via email to D2 level coordinator